Revival is FOR the church and Revival GROWS the Kingdom church. - by Keith Luker
March 17, 2016
"Revival is an unprecedented, sustained outpouring of God's manifest presence and power in a location." - Keith Luker
"Revival comes when the church decides it is time. Revival ends when the church decides it is time." - Charles Finney
"The reason you do not have revival is that you have grown accustomed to living without it." - Leonard Ravenhill
Some people say it's not revival unless many souls are being swept into the Kingdom. Some say that it's not revival unless there is massive repentance and weeping over our sins. Some say it's not revival unless there is a lot of supernatural activity such as angels, miracles, healings, signs and wonders happening. Some says it's not revival unless there is transformation of society and government.
I believe that all these things are manifestations or the fruit of revival. Revival itself is MORE of God's presence and power and that "coming" of the Holy Spirit in a special way causes a variety of wonderful manifestations and fruit.
Revival means to bring BACK to life. Therefore it is FOR THE CHURCH. It always has been, and it always will be. The purpose of a Holy Spirit outpouring (revival) has always been the same. To bring back to life and fervency the people of God so that they will BE the turned on church and transform others by their influence.
God is raising up and empowering His army to be Heaven's representatives on the earth that The Lamb would receive the reward of his suffering...souls. The great Harvest has begun, but the reapers are still few. Revival power blasts us out of complacency and lukewarmness and into our destiny. Revival throws us to the ground in surrender, fills us again with the blessed Holy Spirit and fire, then thrusts us into God's great harvest field!
PASTORS please note well...
Revival, if done well, grows the Kingdom church. It does NOT diminish or destroy it. I have talked with many pastors who are afraid of revival because the version of "revivals" they have seen have been conducted poorly with the end result being that the energy and finances of the church are drained. The church ends up exhausted, broke, and disillusioned about revival.
Revival, by its nature is self sustaining. The presence and power of the Spirit of God being poured out on people is its own reward. There is a way to manage the spiritual momentum in a revival to make sure that the church, the leaders, and all the visitors attending are blessed and energized by what God is doing. The two most important things to consider are often overlooked. 1) There is MORE of God's presence and power available to us and we desperately need it! And 2) We should go for it and see what happens. Many times the small sacrifice it will require to conduct this holy experiment is tiny in comparison to the great benefits that can be enjoyed. In other words, revival is well worth the risk and the risk is very small.
Here are just a few more practical principles that I have learned from my experience of conducting more than a dozen extended meetings ranging from 10 days to more than 3 months. I have also been a student of revivals of the past and drawn many of these concepts from the writings of men and women like Charles Finney, Jonathan Edwards, Maria Woodworth-Etter, Kathryn Kuhlman, Smith Wigglesworth, John and Carol Arnott, Rodney Howard-Browne, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson and many more.
HOW TO CONDUCT A REVIVAL AND NOT KILL YOUR CHURCH...
1. Keep it simple. Let the presence and power of Jesus be the star of every meeting. Not the message, not the music, not the personalities. People come to revival meetings for one thing...to get in an encounter with Jesus and experience the power of God. Don't let anything get in the way of that. Make it the stated goal of every meeting to get people on the floor getting blasted by the Holy Spirit.
2. Make sure whoever is leading each meeting has an anointing and understanding of revival. Fire fire fire! Many great teachers, preachers or pastors are not revivalists. A revivalist knows how to work with Holy Spirit in a dynamic, spontaneous way to make sure every service ends up with people being mightily touched by God himself. What is needed is not that the most famous person is speaking or leading worship but that whoever is leading carries fire and delivers it night after night.
3. Keep tabs on the energy level of the leaders and staff of the church. Rotate people to do different necessary jobs and ask more volunteers to help out. Leave off jobs that you thought were necessary to do a church service but they are really not. If the people get exhausted, the revival will stop. Manage energy by sharing responsibilities and letting some things go.
4. Trust the Holy Spirit and the revivalists to lead. Don't feel like you need to control everything. Revival is messy by nature as God takes control of people's lives as they yield to him. God's version of "decent and in order" is very different than ours! Expect to be stretched. If something happens that you are uncomfortable with, ask the Lord first if He is uncomfortable, and then speak to the leaders of that meeting about it with great honor and love. Make the adjustment and move on.
5. Do a good job with the offering each meeting. It is amazing to me how uncomfortable many leaders are when talking about money. If the person receiving the offering is awkward, everyone feels strange and they will not give. Try to make the offering and announcements as anointed and fun as the worship or ministry time. A revival done well will finance itself and also bless the church financially eventually. It also blesses the people who are giving because revival breakthrough is on their finances for funding the work of God.
6. Watch the attendance. If an abundance of God's presence and power is there in every meeting and you are getting the word out, the meetings should grow. Sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly. People vote on a move of God with their feet (attendance) and their wallets (offerings).
7. How to know when a revival is over. This is a prayerful decision made by senior leadership along with Holy Spirit, the revivalists, and the people. If the energy level of those conducting the meetings and attending is diminishing, either something major needs to change or the revival is almost over. It's ok. It happens. What you want to see in order to continue is that the leaders, church staff, and attenders are so excited about what God did last night that they can't wait to come and see what he will do tomorrow night! This is not to say that there isn't sacrifice involved in conducting a revival, there is. But the Holy Spirit is providing the needed energy supernaturally for people to WANT to make the sacrifice.
8. Watch the growth of your church. Revival is meant to grow the Kingdom church, not diminish it. Let me quickly add that if your church was not presence oriented BEFORE revival came, this change will certainly make some people very uncomfortable, even mad enough to leave. But generally speaking, Kingdom churches thrive in this environment. Attendance on Sunday morning should grow, finances should grow, and changed lives, salvations, healings, freedom in worship should all be increasing. Your volunteers in the church should also increase in number and energy. If these areas are not thriving, something needs to change or the revival is coming to a close.
9. The fruit of revival is changed lives and an empowered church family that is ready to take this fire to the marketplace and the streets. Power evangelism and sharing the love and life of Jesus with our friends and co-workers is the natural result. Don't rush this process, let it happen naturally. But as people get full of the Spirit, they are ready and excited to take it outside the four walls of the church. Equipping in evangelism, healing, and giving prophetic words will go a long way toward becoming a revival culture.
10. Slow down and plan for the long haul. Revivals that start in one place and end up impacting the whole world are in it for decades not just a few weeks. God is going to raise up many revival centers like Toronto, Pensacola, and Redding. Host the presence of God, do everything to manage the momentum and make it bigger, receive the Father's love, drink deeply of the Spirit! Perhaps God will enable you to become one of His revival centers that impact the whole world!
Let's GO. May the flame of the Lord never go out!
Now is the time for awakening and revival in America (Who wants it?) - By Keith Luker
I believe the current prophecies about Revival and Awakening in America are correct. When the Spirit of God says the same thing through many different credible voices we should listen. Personally I have been speaking publicly about a national awakening in America since 2012. I also believe based on what I am seeing in the natural (an increased hunger in pursuit of the Lord himself) that the time is now.
I have been privileged to be in a few national and global revivals and many local and regional revivals. Charles Finney the Great American revivalist said that Revival begins when the church decides it's time and Revival ends when the church decides it's time.
So here we are in 2016 possibly on the brink of the 3rd Great Awakening in America. What are we going to do church?
Revival is an unprecedented outpouring of God's presence and power in a region. When this happens, extended meetings are the natural result. There is a growing momentum in a region by meeting every night and seeing what the Lord would do with a sense of hunger and expectation for the meetings to grow and increase in power and presence.
At the end of 2014 when I was in Arizona and we were seeing a mighty outpouring of the Spirit of God all over the state, I received three separate prophetic words independent of each other.
Shawn Bolz, Jerame Nelson, and Rebecca Greenwood all prophesied to me almost exactly the same theme and it was about an increase in anointing for regional revival. Specifically they all three said that it was a time of Harvest that I would be returning to places I had been before sowing seeds of revival and seeing some results but that when I return to those places there would be a dramatic increase and Harvest for expanded revival in those places.
I believe now is that time.
Therefore I am asking the Lord to speak to me about specific cities or regions that I am going to return to in order to see the dramatic increase and harvest of revival. The Spirit of God has already shown me a few places, but I am asking Him for more.
Do you believe that your city or region is going to be the birthplace of a mighty outpouring of God's love and power in 2016??
Please contact me as soon as possible and let's discuss it and receive the mind of the Lord together.
I still believe this...published by Elijah List August 31, 2014!
A National Awakening - The Time is Now!
Word from Keith Luker given August 31, 2014: [edited]
I would like to go on record today as I fly through the air toward Phoenix, AZ to prophesy what I believe will be a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Arizona.
Since I am a revivalist who travels all over America, I am privileged to see extreme hunger in the people of God and in the marketplace everywhere. Because of this hunger and an absolute passion in the heart of the Father to pour out His presence and power on everyone, I have been declaring publicly since 2012 that: we are in the beginning stages of a national awakening in America!
I am NOT prophesying or predicting this awakening, I am declaring what I have SEEN with my own eyes in the last few years. God is currently pouring out His Spirit in an unprecedented manner all across the USA.
The question is NOT, "Will God come?" He WILL most certainly come with fire and mega power! The questions are, "What will our response be? Who will host the presence and power of God when it gets uncomfortable? Who will pay the price and sacrifice everything to have the living Holy Spirit in our midst?"
Revival IS the unprecedented, sustained presence and power of God in a location. It is not a conference, not a series of meetings, or even a lot of people being saved. Revival is a person.
Shifting Lifestyle and Culture
God is coming in His mighty power and manifesting His glory on a person or group. When God comes like this, He does not come to make our meetings better. He comes to take over.
Whenever the people of God say, "Yes" to Holy Spirit's control and make a commitment to the presence above everything else, He will keep coming and then we will HAVE our revival! The management of that glorious spiritual momentum is one of the keys to sustainability.
We have a powerful encounter with Holy Spirit, and then we seek the Lord for more. We have many power encounters in a row and it becomes a habit. We continue the habit of seeking and experiencing "more" of God and it eventually becomes a lifestyle.
When a bunch of people start living that lifestyle together for years it becomes a culture. When that culture is lived out in a city or region for a long time, the ultimate result is transformation of that region into the Kingdom of God. Every part of society is impacted and people are changed forever.
Outpouring in Arizona
I am going on record today to say that I believe that a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit is beginning in Arizona. Thousands will be touched with unprecedented power in this outpouring in a measure we have not seen in our lifetime. Even the Toronto outpouring very quickly began to predict larger waves of the Spirit that would be coming... and this is THAT!
We are all going to experience manifestations of the Holy Spirit that are new to us, and we will be stretched and tested to receive everything God is doing during this season. People will come from all across America and some foreign countries to "taste and see that the Lord is good." God will begin to download strategies for long-term stability and sustainability in this revival.
Revival intercessory prayer and a high level of prophetic ministry will be key in building up the Church and activating Believers to go out into the marketplace with signs and wonders and miracles following them.
This is a media revival, and the live broadcasts will be seen all over the world as the power of God sweeps around the globe in homes and churches everywhere. The prophetic words have been released and believed and prayed in over Arizona, and leaders all across this great state are saying, "Yes, the time is now!" Dozens of churches will be significantly impacted as the fire continues to burn.
By the end of 2015 this fire will be breaking out in a hundred different places just in America. "Seek the Lord while He may be found, call on Him while He is near" (Isaiah 55:6).
The Lord is near! Let's embrace all that Holy Spirit wants to do NOW. America is coming back to God! Let the lovers of God arise. Your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
Keith and Sanna Luker Worship
The Cosmic Chorus
October 31, 2007
"THE PROPHETIC COSMIC CHORUS--WE ARE INVITED TO SING 'WITH' ALL OF HEAVEN"
"Prophetic Worship is the most powerful force in the Universe."
Join the Cosmic Worship Service
We are living in the most exciting times in the history of mankind on the earth! All nations are streaming to the mountain of the Lord in worship. The global prayer movement is taking over churches, infusing passion and life into all believers. The acceptance of prophecy is at an all-time high in the Church and especially in the marketplace...outside the walls of the Church! The worship of God in the earth has morphed into a wonderfully creative, dynamic, free expression of all kinds of gifts, movement, color, sound, light, art, culture, language and glory!
People all over the world are discovering tremendous freedom in singing spontaneously to God as the Holy Spirit moves them. This ancient, but fresh, expression of Prophetic Worship finally has come into its own in our day. Praise God! I remember, even a few years ago, that the best "spontaneous song" you ever heard in church was a one-chord "Hallelujah, Hallelujah" over and over that lasted about 90 seconds max!
Today, we see more and more churches, home groups, and individual believers singing the "song of the Lord" in worship as a dynamic two-way conversation with God that attracts His presence in a very intimate way as nothing else can.
Why is the Lord so captivated by this? God is a singing God! Prophetic Worship simply is listening for the songs and sounds of Heaven--and singing and playing those songs back to God.
Zephaniah 3:17 stuns us with the fact that God the Father rejoices over us with songs of joy, "The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
Hebrews 2:12 gives us a profound picture of the Lord Jesus singing the praises of the Father in the midst of the congregation, "He says, 'I will declare Your name to My brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing Your praises.'"
Ephesians 5:18-19 opens the windows of revelation to the mysterious "odes of the Spirit" that we are to sing when we are full of the Spirit. "Spiritual songs" in this passage are the songs the Holy Spirit Himself is singing! "...be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord...."
We have been invited by God to join the cosmic worship service, which includes the Godhead, billions of angels, the entire creation, and a numberless host of saints who have gone before us. This mighty, eternal chorus is absolutely the most powerful force on the earth and in Heaven. Perhaps you are asking, "How can this be?"
Prophetic Worship is the most powerful force in the universe, simply because it is joining Heaven in the one activity that will continue into eternity...worship. It is literally, "Thy Kingdom Come!" To sing along with the Holy Spirit is the ultimate Divine exchange. God sings a song, we hear the song, and sing it back to Him. The Bride and the Bridegroom are locked in a Heavenly duet of love that goes on forever and ever. What could be more significant than this?
A Vision of New Worship
The time is coming, and now is, when true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit...
In 1992, I saw a vision of congregational worship that has riveted my attention for fifteen years now. I saw worship teams showing up with no song list, and the Holy Spirit simply gave each song to worshippers as they yielded to Him. There was great unity and harmony among the worshippers, and we all listened as much as we played and sang. We heard the sounds and songs of Heaven and simply joined in. Then I saw angels and the cloud of witnesses and God Himself joining us, as we sang these glorious melodies and harmonies.
This fantastic culture of worship matured to such a degree that most of the songs soon came from people in the congregation. The band and singers on the stage simply facilitated and supported what was happening among the people. There were times when hundreds of people would catch a song from Heaven at the same time, and all would sing together as one practiced voice!
As the presence of God grew stronger and more powerful, the literal glory of God descended in manifest form as a cloud that everyone could see with their eyes. Miracles, salvations and deliverances all happened spontaneously in this electric atmosphere. No one in the congregation or on the stage was left standing, as we all were pressed down to the ground and unable to stand, because of the awesome power of God's manifest presence.
I have never recovered from this vision, and I believe that we are just beginning to touch the hem of His garment this year. Let's press in for all that He has for us!
And around the throne they NEVER STOP SINGING, "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty--who was and is and is to come...."
Holy Holy, indeed!
Keith Luker Outpouring Ministries www.KeithLuker.com
Tweak It and Try It Again!
(Learning to Live in the Supernatural)
By Keith Luker
Article: Jan 16, 2015
I received this prophetic word repeatedly in this season for individuals, leaders, business people, and churches. I believe it is a timely message for the Body of Christ worldwide.
Many of us have been pressing in with faith and believing God for great things in our lives. At the same time many have experienced delay, disappointment, and discouragement because circumstances have pushed back on our dreams and hard work.
It may seem as though nothing is happening, but I believe the word of the Lord for those of us in this situation is: "Take heart! Every seed sown in faith MUST produce a harvest of goodness and increase in your life." Jeremiah 29:11-12 is poignant: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
This is not wishful thinking or simply a positive mental attitude. This is the guarantee of Heaven, certified by Holy Scripture, and the Father himself who has never failed to deliver.
The Spirit of God is shouting this message to those of us who have labored in faith for a positive change and have come up empty: "Tweak it, and try it again!"
There is a supernatural element descending upon our efforts that will completely change this apparently fruitless activity into immediate abundance and overflow. Jesus is stepping into your boat with today's instructions "cast your net on the other side".
Two stories from the gospels spell it out in dramatic fashion.
Luke 5:4-11 (NIV)
 When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”  Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.” When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break.  So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink. When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus’ knees and said, “Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!”  For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken,  and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon’s partners.Then Jesus said to Simon, “Don’t be afraid; from now on you will fish for people.”  So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.
John 21:3-7 (NIV)
 “I’m going out to fish,” Simon Peter told them, and they said, “We’ll go with you.” So they went out and got into the boat, but that night they caught nothing.  Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.  He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”“No,” they answered. He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.  Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, “It is the Lord,” he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water.
Here are several points that leap out at me as I read these amazing miracle stories.
1. Put the work in, it is NOT wasted effort!
2. Listen to Jesus.
3. Be willing to change.
4. Tweak it and try it again (obey).
5. Enjoy the miracle!
6. Adjust to the blessing.
7. Let the presence of Jesus purify your heart.
8. Leave everything and follow him.
9. Welcome to your new life!
The vision is still right. Following Jesus, working hard, and expecting miracles WILL PAY OFF.
Tweak it, and try it again!
Let's GO! It's harvest time for your dreams.
- Keith Luker
About Keith & Sanna Luker
Keith and Sanna Luker are prophetic worship revivalists who are chasing God as hard as they can and are completely desperate for the Presence and Power of God at all costs! They are the founders of Outpouring Ministries, a prophetic worship and revival ministry dedicated to seeing the tabernacle of David restored in this generation and the fire of revival spread to every corner of the globe.
Since 1981 they have been teaching and leading congregations and worship teams around the world to listen for the sounds and songs of heaven, encouraging worshippers to join them in intimate musical communion with God. The Lukers have been in the ministry as worship leaders, missionaries, church planters, pastors and revivalists for more than 30 years. Keith and Sanna have a deep love for the Holy Spirit and His beautiful ministry of power that comes through worship, preaching, and the laying on of hands. Both raised
as preacherʼs kids, they love the church and long to see the people of God energized, equipped, and rejuvenated in their personal and corporate worship and relationship with God.
They are graduates of the Northeast School of Biblical Studies in Clifton Park, New York. Since 1989 they have recorded 9 albums of their music and have produced more than a dozen projects for other artists. They live in Redding, California with their son John Samuel and their daughters, MaCasilyn Rose and Anna Justice, who they are trying to raise in the ways of the Spirit. Their pastor is Bill Johnson and they attend Bethel Church. Their spiritual father is Jack Taylor.